Andrew Oudijn is a Design Engineer with PBX Engineering in Vancouver. Andrew has gained experience in the design and construction of electrical projects in the security, transportation, and industrial sectors. Mr. Oudijn has also been involved with projects that span the entire project lifecycle, from initial conceptual design and planning, to detailed design solutions, through construction services, to the final system commissioning and integration phase. His responsibilities have included design and specification, construction services, and system commissioning and acceptance testing.
- During his time at PBX Engineering, Mr. Oudijn has developed a wealth of experience including:
- Detailed design of road and area lighting
- Detailed design of security systems including CCTV and card access control
- Detailed design of pedestrian and vehicle access control systems
- Detailed design of Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) including dynamic message signs and CCTV monitoring
- Communication system design over various mediums including fibre optic, LAN, and wireless
- Low and medium power distribution system design