Brendan White is a Project Manager, Designer, and Construction Manager with PBX Engineering Ltd. Mr. White has worked within the consulting engineering industry for 8 years during which he has been involved in a host of leading edge projects throughout the consulting spectrum including industrial, transportation and security sectors.
Mr. White has extensive experience in the industrial and municipal industry having managed, designed, and commissioned electrical systems for pump stations, lift stations, and PRV station projects for various municipalities including the District of Squamish, District of West Vancouver, City of Coquitlam, and City of Burnaby. He has also been closely involved in the design of medium to high voltage substations and rectifier stations including coordination with utilities such as BC Hydro and Telus.
Over the course of his career, Mr. White has also been involved in the design of sophisticated security systems involving extensive CCTV coverage using multi megapixel camera, fence detection, and security lighting deployment, and industry leading reversible lane control systems including feasibility studies, preliminary and detailed design phases.
More specifically, his experience has included:
- Project Management of marine, security, municipal, industrial, rail and Light Rapid Transit (LRT) projects ($5k to $2M in electrical construction costs)
- Marine terminal designs including security, industrial and fibre optic network systems
- Municipal power, motor, and control systems design (Lift Stations, PRV Stations, and Pump Stations)
- Industrial power designs including substations, power distribution, and control system design
- Correctional Centre security, network and power design
- Intelligent Transportation Systems design (dynamic message signs, roadway CCTV, incident detection, classification, lane control systems)
- Rail, LRT, Secure Facility and Port Security design (CCTV, video recording, access control, fencing and fence detection, automated gating, operations centre designs)
- Construction Supervision and Management
- Testing, Troubleshooting, and Commissioning (security, industrial and transportation projects)