Mr. Liam McGoran is a Design Engineer at PBX Engineering Ltd. in Vancouver, BC. Mr. McGoran has over 2 years of transportation experience working on Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS), traffic signal plans including the use of Synchro, programming traffic controllers and documentation/site visit audits. Mr. McGoran has provided design services for various traffic and electrical engineering projects for municipalities and the BC Ministry of Transportation and Infrastructure. Mr. McGoran has performed work on quality assurance, intersection timing plans and modelling, fiber optics, and ITS systems..
Experience & Expertise Highlights
- Traffic controller programming (Cobalt’s, ASC3’s)
- Remote Pan-Tilt-Zoom camera installations
- Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS)
- On-site commissioning and testing
- Traffic Engineering including the development of signal timing plans, intersection performance, coordinated and uncoordinated systems developing efficient green times using Synchro Analysis.
- Configuring network equipment to securely bring remote equipment online
- Site inspections and audits for small to medium projects
- Power and communication distribution systems
- Lighting Design including roadway lighting & pedestrian facility lighting
- Quality Assurance in ensuring contractual obligations are fulfilled to customer standard